Having just returned from their 20th venture abroad in their 5 years as a band, Fights And Fires are hitting the road again with a weekend of UK shows, followed in a fortnight with their 21st trip to mainland Europe.
Due to the majority of the bands releases now being out of print, as a thank you for the continued support, the band recently made all of their previous releases, Pay What You Want on their BandCamp page.
To download all of Fights And Fires releases for FREE, CLICK HERE NOW
28.02.2014 – Leytonstone, London (UK) @ Luna Lounge w/ Black Shapes
01.03.2014 – Kingston (UK) @ The Cricketers w/ Black Shapes & Giants
13.03.2014 – Hasselt (BEL) @ Carpe Diem
14.03.2014 – Monchengladbach (GER) @ Westend w/ Idle Class
15.03.2014 – Ecaussinnes (BEL) @ Festival Arc-en-Musique w/ Guerilla Poubelle
- Punk/Hardcore, Rock'n'Rollers, Fights And Fires announce tour details
- UK's Fights and Fires & Germany's Idle Class pair up for split release
- DIAMOND PLATE announce U.S. tour with DEATH ANGEL
- August Burns Red Announce Fall Headline Tour Featuring Support from Blessthefall, Defeater and Beartooth
- blessthefall streams Hollow Bodies on Billboard
- Psychostick announce Green Sticker Contest; March Madness Tour, SXSW & South By So What