With Will Putney producing his own band this time around, this is some of the band’s most forward thinking material to date. Artist Brian Mercer was also tapped to develope the stunning “Hellbound” cover art. With the release only weeks away, some accolades are already starting to pile up.
“Hellbound is one of the angriest, most pissed-off releases of 2013.” MeGusta Reviews
“Fit For An Autopsy‘s debut, The Process of Human Extermination, was awesome — but the band’s follow-up, Hellbound, is all-caps FUCKING AWESOME.” – Metalsucks
“With ‘Hellbound’ Fit For An Autopsy has yet again set the standard of how an full length album should sound like.” New Transcendence 10/10
FIT FOR AN AUTOPSY recently signed with Good Fight / eOne Music. The band heads out on the road today supporting THE ACACIA STRAIN and label-mates WITHIN THE RUINS, click here for dates.
1. The Great Gift Of The World
2. Still We Destroy
3. Thank You Budd Dwyer
4. Do You See Him
6. Dead In The Dirt
7. There Is Nothing Here Worth Keeping
8. Mother Of The Year
9. Children Of The Corn Syrup
10. The Travelers
“HELLBOUND” AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE ON SEPTEMBER 10, 2013!
FIT FOR AN AUTOPSY IS: Nate Johnson – Vocals, Will Putney – Guitar, Patrick Sheridan – Guitar, Tim Howley – Guitar, Shane Slade-bass and Josean Orta – Drums.
- FIT FOR AN AUTOPSY Debut New Single
- The Last Ten Seconds of Life tour with Thy Art Is Murder announced
- Chimaira Announce New Tour Dates with IWrestledABearOnce, Oceano, Fit For An Autopsy, Reflections
- WHITECHAPEL Announces Co-Headline Tour With DevilDriver
- Video: Rivers of Nihil 'Birth of the Omnisavior'; tour with Whitechapel and DevilDriver
- Dark Sermon Announces US Headline Tour