The visual features friends of the band, published models Desiree Dymond, Bre Lembitz, Brana Dane, Juliette Hill and Masha Yakavenko, as this neo-80s pop ballad is equal parts Pet Shop Boys and David Bowie, if covered by The Doors in 21st century Brooklyn.
The video was directed by filmmaker Erik Christopher Lopez, as Young-Borra isn’t giving you your normal pop-up video – this is just the beginning.
Enjoy it out below as we await more from these talented artists.
Blending classic pop sensibilities with the modern synth dominated landscape of DIY rock,Young-Borra, led by former Ford Model, Jonas Borra, has developed a rock inflected EDM style that cohesively blends their unique set of influences. With an emphasis on big chorus song craft and intricately layered instrumentation, YB does not try to transcend their time but rather thrives in the moment, seeking to craft the sound that best reflects their niche in the contemporary indie-pop scene.
Equal part 80’s new wave, 90’s guitar rock and baroque pop, Young-Borra is modern pop for the postmodern world, giving you the same old thing like you’ve never heard it before.
- We are Shining insane knife throwing, dancing video for 'Killing'
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- Mickey Avalon releases new video for title track of 'I Get Even' EP
- Alt-Pop duo Yell For Help release video for 'Trigger Happy'
- Minor Alps (Juliana Hatfield / Matthew Caws) debut music video for "Waiting For You"
- British solo artist Jaime T signs to Epitaph Records, new album Sept.30