‘U’ is the debut album from To Be Frank. The Suffolk raised artist/producer caps off a productive 18 months which has seen him self-release 3 EPs and a few singles.
This debut is released March 16th and incorporates key tracks from his early releases and a slew of new material including current single ‘Let It Go’. All recorded in the Suffolk woods.
Staying true to his independent roots though still heavily tipped for 2015, Frank has been supported by BBC Introducing and was recently included on Gilles Petersons ‘Brownswood Bubblers’ compilation. To Be Frank will also be feature on the forthcoming ‘New Faces’ comp from uber cool Parisians Kitsune.
- Touche Amore announces 'Live on BBC Radio One: Vol.2'
- Watch First Aid Kit perform on the BBC's The Graham Norton Show
- Florence + The Machine premieres new track 'Ship To Wreck'
- Prati Releases New Lyric Video for "Angst"
- British-Japanese producer/DJ Maya Jane Coles releases video for title track of new album 'Comfort'
- Toronto based producer/engineer/writer Anton Delost signs with New Wave Artist Management