French rockers Flayed will release their debut full-length album “Symphony for the Flayed” next week, on October 31st via Klonosphere Records.
Produced, mixed and mastered by Raphaël Cartellier and Romain Gayral at Studios Cartellier, “Symphony for the Flayed” is a glorious attempt to bring back the bluesy, foot-taping riffs of the mighty Deep Purple and Led Zepplin with a more modern, energetic twist.
As the first appetizer, the French collective have now unveiled a brand new music video for the track “Machine Fun”. Watch it here
The Flayed project was created in early 2013 by guitarist Julien, who had already written a bunch of tunes and asked some friends to help him record them.
The first rehearsals were magical and revealed a great chemistry between all band members, who were all experienced musicians having served time with artists like God Damn, Butchery, Angela Parker and Yak in the past. It was clear that this was meant to be a real touring band, not just a studio project.
And to confirm it, now in 2014 and following several shows in their native France, Flayed are more than eager to present their first studio album entitled “Symphony for the Flayed”, an explosive and infectious of blend of blues and classic rock that flows together beautifully.
- Klonosphere Records release Free Christmas Sampler
- Soundcrawler announces new album details and 'Raiders' music video
- Beyond the Styx release new album 'Leviathanima' on Klonosphere Records
- Paris-based metal band Yorblind stream new track from upcoming release on Klonosphere
- French death metal band Pitbulls In The Nursery streams new track 'Crawling'
- Syd Arthur announces new album 'Sound Mirror' on May 20; watch new video