Rising French producer Kulkid has released his latest remix of Britney Spears’ 1998 hit “…Baby One More Time” December 10.
The track follows the fall 2013 releases of his first two original singles “U Were The One” and “Have I Ever Told U”.
Kulkid has created quite a stir in 2013 with a string of highly acclaimed remix releases, several of which have topped the Hype Machine popular chart and together have garnered over 1 million plays. A native of the French Alps and a seasoned multi-instrumentalist (cello, piano, guitar), Kulkid has defined a distinct style crossing fluidly between nu-disco and deep house.
Having already shared stages with electronic heavyweights including Fatboy Slim and Bakermat and with several new releases forthcoming fall 2013, Kulkid is poised to continue his rise as a veritable force in the dance producer community.
Previous Original (free to share)
Previous Notable Remix Releases (free to share)
- The Top 10 Workout Songs for June 2015 from Run Hundred
- ZARDONIC Makes Video Game Debut In WARLOCKS VS SHADOWS Brawler RPG Game
- Swedish talent Otto Knows joins American violin star Lindsey Stirling on latest single “Dying For You” also featuring Alex Aris Official Video out NOW!
- KulKid Gives an Electro Touch to Little Daylight's "Glitter & Gold" - Tunnel Vision Remixed Out Tomorrow
- French Producer Kulkid to release remix of Brandy & Monica's 'The Boy Is Mine'
- French producer Kulkid releases second original track 'Have I Ever Told U'