Burgeoning French producer Kulkid is set to self-release a fresh remix of Brandy and Monica’s 1998 hit single “The Boy Is Mine” October 8 – the original track saw its 15th anniversary this year.
Kulkid has created quite a stir recently with a string of highly acclaimed remix releases throughout 2013, several of which have topped the Hype Machine popular chart. A native of the French Alps and a seasoned multi-instrumentalist (cello, piano, guitar), Kulkid has defined a distinct style crossing fluidly between nu-disco and deep house.
Having already shared stages with electronic heavyweights including Fatboy Slim and Bakermat and with several new releases forthcoming fall 2013, Kulkid is poised to continue his rise as a veritable force in the dance producer community.
Previous Notable Remix Releases (free to share)
- Mystery Skulls announces new album 'Forever' feat. Nile Rodgers and Brandy; watch trailer
- Indie/folk singer Jake McMullen releases 'Always' music video
- Drew Holcomb and The Neighbors: Mumford & Sons, John Hiatt, AMA Festival, Headlining Tour & More
- Mumford & Sons announce new album details and 2015 Gentlemen of the Road Stopovers
- KulKid Gives an Electro Touch to Little Daylight's "Glitter & Gold" - Tunnel Vision Remixed Out Tomorrow
- Cherrytree Records Presents: Sir Sly and Wolf Gang co-headline tour with Secret Someones