FIRSTJASON is a punk-metal project fronted by ARI LEHMAN. the singer/actor who has the unique honor of having played the role of the First Jason Voorhees in the Paramount Classic Horror Film “Friday the 13th” (1980). A native New Yorker, seasoned artist and professional musician, Lehman rips through the tight melodies and vicious hooks with his arsenal, a shredding Keytar and powerful voice.
FIRSTJASON performs in punk/metal clubs, metal fests, film festivals, and horror conventions throughout Europe and the US, including THE VIPER ROOM, THE WHISKY A GO-GO, LUCKY 13, THE HARD ROCK CAFE, LEBOWSKI FEST, DAYS OF THE DEAD HORROR CON, HORRORHOUND WEEKEND, FANGORIA WEEKEND OF HORRORS, ROCK AND SHOCK, MOTOR CITY NIGHTMARES, FESTIVAL DE CINE DE TERROR in SPAIN, FANTASY HORROR AWARDS CEREMONY in ITALY, BLOODY WEEK-END in FRANCE, SAVAGEFEST, THE MILWAUKEE METAL MASSACRE, METAL MERGENCE, THE COBRA LOUNGE, HEARTBREAKERS, THE DUCK INN, NATHAN P. MURPHY’S, THE I-ROCK, THE EARL
ARI LEHMAN has appeared in E!, Entertainment Weekly, Blender Magazine, Chicago Reader, The Chicago-Sun Times, Illinois Entertainer, Dark City Magazine, Gore Noir Magazine, Denver CBS4-TV News, and Fangoria Radio. He has also appeared at events in Spain, France, Italy, Germany, The Netherlands, and the UK. A seasoned, professional musician and vocalist, LEHMAN studied at New York University and the Center for Media Arts (NY).
ARI LEHMAN is available for appearances, autograph and photo-op sessions, interviews, films, voice-overs, composition and soundtracks, public speaking, and FIRST JASON performances at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bass Amp – Drums
Eddie Hodgson – Guitar
- Canadian hardcore punk metal band Cancer Bats announce US headline tour with Exalt
- Detroit punk/metal/noise band Child Bite to record new full length with Philip H. Anselmo
- Long Beach's The Greenery signs to Third String Records
- Yorkshire punk/ska/metal band Random Hand announce final tour and album details
- Melbourne's genre bending A Process Of release share video/single 'Black Rose'
- Metal titans Parkway Drive announce new album 'Ire' Sept. 25 on Epitaph Records