Friska Viljor is back with their sixth album. The first single ” In my sofa I’m safe ,” is a 2 minutes and 38 seconds long reflection on the impact of parenthood on one’s self-determination.
“We both agree that having children is the greatest thing that ever happened.
But there is also less positive things with parenthood.
One of these is the alienation between the new you and your old life,
something we are trying to put words on to our new single ”
– Friska Viljor
Friska Viljor was formed in Stockholm in 2006. They have managed to release five albums,
been played on national radio across Europe,
received great reviews in magazines such as Rolling Stone , Uncut and Mojo
and performed over 400 gigs.
In April and May , the band will do a few club gigs in Sweden.
“Friska Viljor’s songs are heart-on-sleeve, declamatory and impossible to dislike. Bravo indeed”
– Dan Cairns, London Times
“The Swedish band Friska Viljor have done a lovesickness album causing waves of enthusiasm”
– Rolling Stone
“For all their intentions to capture desperation and bitterness, Bravo! is a decidedly upbeat affair,
buoyant enough to sidestep genre ruts with tingeling, spirited energy.”
– Chris Roberts, Uncut
- Swedish artist Cajsa Siik releases stream of new single 'Relentless Delight'
- Sweden's Jonas Schwartz releases new single 'What If I Leave'
- Stockholm based Honeymilk announces new single 'Sanguine Skies' and UK dates
- Swedish indie-pop artist Cajsa Siik shares insatiable new single 'Follow You Down'
- Psych-rock band Caviare Days release new single 'Like Me'