Yosemite Valley, CA indie rockers From Indian Lakes have signed with Triple Crown Records. The label will reissue the band’s 2012 self-released, debut full length, Able Bodies, on vinyl in mid-October. The band will begin recording their Triple Crown debut in early 2014.
From Indian Lakes have toured the country several times, including tours with Lydia, The Dangerous Summer and recently a co-headline run with Tallhart.
Guitarist and lead vocalist, Joey Vannucchi says, “We are excited to announce that we have signed to Triple Crown Records. We have always been a DIY kind of band and that isn’t changing now. Releasing Able Bodies on our own was incredible, but there were some things that we felt could have been better for our fans, and partnering with Triple Crown is going to make the next release even more special. They are also a label that supports artistic freedom, which is what’s most important to us and hopefully everyone who supports us. Looking forward to what happens next.”
From Indian Lakes released their debut full-length record, “The Man With Wooden Legs” in the winter of 2009. Since then, the band has been working endlessly, playing countless shows throughout the US. Able Bodies moves the band several steps forward in their maturity and depth, while still retaining the aggression, passion and darkness of their debut. Vannucchi’s (vocals, guitar) lyrics and musical abilities are well beyond his years and his artistic sensibilities showcase his unique approach to songwriting, undeniable talent, and the bands inevitable longevity.
Look for the band to be back on the road in the Fall.
- From Indian Lakes launching 'Able Bodies' U.S. Tour on March 6th
- From Indian Lakes release studio video, Tour dates and merch
- From Indian Lakes tour with RX Bandits and The Dear Hunter this Summer
- Naive Thieves signs to Cave & Canary Goods; on tour now with From Indian Lakes
- WEATHERBOX SIGNS TO TRIPLE CROWN RECORDS, ANNOUNCE FULL U.S. CO-HEADLINING TOUR WITH RESTORATIONS
- Atmospheric rock band Caspian announce new album and Fall headline tour dates