After a highly successful 2013 outing, the FURY FEST punk and hardcore alternative music all-dayer is back for 2014 in a brand new home at Liverpool’s prestigious East Village Arts Club venue on Seel Street. Expanding on the one room 2013 event, this year sees promoters I Love Live Events moving into the recently refurbished Arts Club and taking over two rooms with their biggest line up so far.
FURY FEST 2014 are delighted to reveal that New York punks, I Am The Avalanche, will headline the second stage for the second year of the indoor festival.
I Am The Avalanche are the latest project from Drive Thru Records’ Long Island melodic hardcore legends The Movielife, led by ever charismatic singer-songwriter Vinnie Caruana. Despite being a Yank, Caruana himself is a die-hard Liverpool FC fan, so the band were the perfect fit as headliners for this year. Watch the video for rousing single ‘Brooklyn Dodgers’ here: http://youtu.be/Z8a1ityx7s4
FURY FEST 2014 is also pleased to reveal the remainder of the first round of artists performing at next year’s festival, including underground skate-punk sensations Gnarwolves, the New Jersey based Major League, Virginia (US) crew Turnover, UK newcomers Moose Blood recently signed to Gallows’ Venn Records, hotly tipped two-piece Nai Harvest, pop punk newcomers Roam , acoustic folk-punk troubadour Jimmy Holland, Chester based pop punk quartet Above The Underground, home grown metalcore heroes Carcer City and Welsh chaos crew Astroid Boys, with even more artists including main stage headliners still to be announced!
- Fury Fest 2014 adds Drug Church, Headroom, Malevolence, Desolated & More
- UK Indie Act Nai Harvest Announce New 7" EP, Unveil Title Track 'Hold Open My Head'
- The Wonder Years Announce Fall Headline Tour w/ The Story So Far, Modern Baseball, and Gnarwolves
- Gnarwolves release self-titled album on Pure Noise Records
- Modern Baseball announce full US tour with Knuckle Puck, Crying, Somos and more
- Proud Sponsor of 2013 Localpalooza Music & Art Festival