Watford punks Gallows have unleashed another track from their forthcoming ‘Desolation Sounds’ album, released April 13th on Venn/Play It Again Sam Records. Titled ‘Mystic Death’, it starts in true Gallows style; an epic, dark foreboding riffs open up the song before the band charge in with a pure and brutal stomping beat and riff that is utterly head-pummeling.
‘Swagger, attitude and menace are the tools of our trade,” states guitarist Laurent Barnard, summing up what Gallows means in 2015 in three simple words. ‘Mystic Death’ is available now to anyone who has or is still yet to pre-order the album as an Instant Grat track. Gallows will also be joining the line-up for this year’s Slam Dunk Festival alongside their own dates in May.
‘Desolation Sounds’ is Gallows album number four. Titled after an expanse of water in frontman Wade MacNeil’s native Canada, it features ten songs, runs for 36 minutes and might just be the most bleakly beautiful, weighty and affecting collection of music you will hear this year.
Album pre-orders and exclusive bundles also available from gallows.co.uk
itunes link: http://geni.us/1Svr
Catch the band live at the following dates. Support will come from Nottingham based chaos merchants Baby Godzilla at the headline shows.
Tickets go on sale January 14th from kililive.com / seetickets.com
22nd Glasgow Cathouse
23rd Leeds Slam Dunk Festival
24th Hatfield Slam Dunk Festival
25th Wolverhampton Slam Dunk Festival
26TH London Garage
27th Manchester Sound Control
- Gallows announce new album, video for new single 'Bonfire Season' and tour dates
- Gallows announce 'Desolation Sounds' Part 1 documentary and new album on Play It Again Sam
- Stream new Gallows single 'Chains' out Jun.30 on Venn/Play It Again Sam; Summer Tour
- Gallows announce new single 'Leather Crown' on Venn/Play It Again Sam and Slam Dunk tour
- Mew announce new album, 2015 tour dates and stream new single 'Satellites'
- Walking Shapes announce Record Store Day release of new album 'Taka Come On'