Southern California’s Gameface has announced a new 7″ vinyl release featuring “Regular Size” and a special cover of Justin Timberlake’s “Mirrors”, which will be released on October 7 via Equal Vision Records.
The 7″ will be available worldwide through partnerships with Unless You Try (UK) and Coffeebreath and Heartache (EU). The EVR version of the 7″ will be limited to 500 units on clear vinyl. The international versions feature variant cover art and will be limited to a pressing of 300 units, with 100 on pink vinyl (UK), 100 on blue vinyl (EU), and 100 on yellow vinyl (EU). Pre-orders for the clear vinyl are available now through MerchNOW and pre-orders for the pink vinyl are available now through Unless You Try. The blue and yellow vinyl preorders are expected to go live the week of September 8 through Coffeebreath and Heartache.
Today, Gameface is also premiering a new lyric video for “Regular Size” at Youtube.com/equalvision. The song, which originally comes from the band’s recently released sixth full-length studio album, Now Is What Matters Now, features guest vocals from Frank Daly from Big Drill Car.
Gameface has played a handful of shows this year following their recent reunion and album release, including special performances at SXSW 2014, an East Coast tour with Restorations, and a massive main stage performance at Groezrock Festival in Belgium with the likes of Brand New, the Descendents, The Menzingers, Saves The Day and more.
A music video for Gameface‘s new song “Picture Day” is out now as well and can be viewed HERE.
- Gameface reunites and signs to Equal Vision Records
- Gameface to release 'Now Is What Matters Now' on Mar. 18 via Equal Vision Records
- Gameface announces East Coast dates with Restorations
- Gameface releases 7" split with Old Flings, new full length and 'Frames' video
- Merriment premieres behind the scenes video of 'Sway' recording; announces vinyl release
- Sleeperstar to release new single 'Apocalypse' from upcoming album 'Lost Machines'