Southern California’s Gameface will head out on a short East Coast headlining run this summer with support from Restorations.
Gameface recently reunited and released their sixth full-length studio album, Now Is What Matters Now, on March 18, 2014 via Equal Vision Records. The band has also just returned to the US from a massive main stage performance at Groezrock Festival in Belgium with the likes of Brand New, Alkaline Trio, The Menzingers, Saves The Day and more.
“Groezrock was awesome! It was the perfect way to reconnect with our European fans all in one day,” shares Gameface vocalist/guitarist Jeff Caudill.
“It was an honor to play the main stage alongside so many great bands, especially the Descendents – they have been a monumental influence on our band since day one. It was just a great experience for us. We played the Groezrock pre-party with our new friends, Restorations. They are such an incredible band and really good guys. We like them so much we’re gonna be doing some shows with them on the east coast in late June. It’s all happening.”
A music video for Gameface‘s new song “Picture Day” is out now as well and can be viewed HERE. All upcoming tour dates can be seen below.
Jun 25 New Brunswick, NJ @ Court Tavern
Jun 26 Washington, DC @ The Rock and Roll Hotel
Jun 27 Philadelphia, PA @ North Star Bar
Jun 28 New York, NY @ The Studio at Webster hall
Jun 29 Allston, MA @ Brighton Music Hall
- Gameface reunites and signs to Equal Vision Records
- Gameface to release 'Now Is What Matters Now' on Mar. 18 via Equal Vision Records
- Gameface announce new 7" vinyl release and 'Regular Size' lyric video
- Gameface releases 7" split with Old Flings, new full length and 'Frames' video
- Tiny Engines Announces Pre-The Fest Label Showcase
- Echosmith announces Fall headline tour and American Author dates