Gameface is premiering their new music video for “Frames” via Youtube.com/equalvision. The track comes from their latest full-length, Now Is What Matters Now. The video was directed and edited by Guy Julian and Toby Wallwork, with photography by Jeff Caudill and Kip Terry.
The band has also just released a split 7″ via Speedowax with Old Flings that features both the album version and the acoustic demo of Gameface‘s “Frames”. The 7″ is available in two splatter variants and limited to less than 200 of each color.
The Southern California-based outfit also recently released another 7″ vinyl featuring “Regular Size” (ft. Frank Daly of Big Drill Car) from Now Is What Matters Now and a cover of Justin Timberlake’s “Mirrors”. Both songs can be heard HERE.
The EVR version of the “Regular Size” 7″ is limited to 500 units on clear vinyl and is available now through MerchNOW. The 7″ vinyl release is also available internationally through partnerships with Unless You Try (UK) and Coffeebreath and Heartache (EU). The international versions feature variant cover art and are limited to a pressing of 300 units, with 100 on pink vinyl (UK), 100 on blue vinyl (EU), and 100 on yellow vinyl (EU).
Gameface played a handful of shows this past year following their recent reunion and album release, including special performances at SXSW 2014, an East Coast tour with Restorations, and a massive main stage performance at Groezrock Festival in Belgium with the likes of Brand New, the Descendents, The Menzingers, Saves The Day and more.
A music video for Gameface‘s new song “Picture Day” is out now as well and can be viewed HERE
- San Diego, CA's Idlehands shares 'Floor of Tradition' music video
- Glass Cloud co-headline tour with Scale The Summit support by ERRA, Reflections and Monuments
- Gameface announce new 7" vinyl release and 'Regular Size' lyric video
- Gameface reunites and signs to Equal Vision Records
- Gameface to release 'Now Is What Matters Now' on Mar. 18 via Equal Vision Records
- Spotlight: Italian Post-Punk/Pagan Wave band Vanity