Warped garage outfit Dedwardians return with their brand new single, Love Sick, out Nov 24th. The quartet have returned once more to the studio to bring us more of their twisted rockabilly-goes-glam, surf rock stompers.
Love Sick, backed with AAside Like An Animal, explore the darker side of the band’s sound as they’ve entered into richer, more organic production with harder beats and heavier fuzz guitar.
Forming in London off the back of their combined interested in both 50s rock n roll and low-fi garage punk, Dedwardians have been taking the city’s live music circuit by storm with their powerful, over-driven sound and energetic live shows. Not afraid of the anthemic chorus, they’re breathing life into a genre long in need of some new blood.
Their previous single, ‘Bang Bang Die/Stop Destroy’, won them a solid fanbase and ‘Best New Band/New Breed’ at the Pure Rawk Awards, and after stepping back into the studio with mastermind Andy Brook at the infamous Arsis Studio, it’s clear they’ve upped their game. This is a band passionate about their recordings, keen to find the perfect balance between the hard-hitting punk aesthetic and crooning purr of their swing rock idols.
Dedwardians are a band with something to prove – with a reputation for blistering live shows and raucous crowds, they’re all too willing to uphold.
“If you like The Jim Jones Revue you will love Dedwardians”
– Steve Lamacq, BBC 6 Music
The Band –
Paul Gautrey – Vocals
Gaff – Guitar
Ben Auston – Bass
Dan Bridle – Drums
For music, news and tour details –
- Dedwardians return with their brand new single 'Love Sick'
- Calvin Harris releases music video for instrumental track 'Slow Acid'
- Vevo Hot video list for November 1, 2014 and One Direction 'Live in Orlando' Contest
- Review: Fascination Shadow By Contact by Paij Leinberger
- Typhoon releases 'Prosthetic Love' music video featured in Veronica Mars movie
- John Butler Trio release 'Spring To Come' music video