New Jersey’s rising post-rock band Gates has announced plans for a fall West Coast tour with emo rock act Foxing in support of their forthcoming album, Bloom & Breathe, which is scheduled for release on October 21st via Pure Noise Records.
The upcoming tour will kick off in Boise, ID on November 20th and will wrap up in Springfield, MO on December 1st. Tickets will go on sale at 12PM ET on Friday, October 3rd. Gates will be announcing additional fall headlining dates soon.
Gates is currently readying the release of their long-awaited, debut, full-length album, Bloom & Breathe, which will be available in only a few short weeks. The new record was co-produced by Mike Watts (As Tall As Lions, As Cities Burn) and guitarist/vocalist Kevin Dye and it showcases a band with extraordinary talents. Their ability to create beautiful, sweeping post-rock combined with a unique alternative rock edge is apparent on epic tracks like “Not My Blood.”
Fans can pre-order Bloom & Breathe now at Gates.MerchNow.com. Reserve your copy today and catch the band in a city near you this fall.
Follow the band at https://www.facebook.com/gatesnj for additional updates.
Gates Tour Dates (w/Foxing):
Nov 20 – Boise, ID – The Shredder
Nov 21 – Seattle, WA – El Corazon
Nov 22 – Vancouver, BC – 333
Nov 23 – Portland, OR – Slabtown
Nov 24 – San Francisco, CA – Submission Art Space
Nov 25 – Los Angeles, CA – Jewel’s Catch One
Nov 26 – Anaheim, CA – Chain Reaction
Nov 28 – Phoenix, AZ – 51 West
Nov 29 – Albuquerque, NM – The Gas works
Dec 1 – Springfield, MO – Outland Ballroom
For More Information:
- Gates to release new album 'Bloom & Breathe' Oct 21 on Pure Noise Records
- Tour news: Pentimento and Have Mercy co-headline dates with Gates
- Pentimento and Have Mercy announce co-headline tour in July w/gates
- Caravels Spring Tour Dates Announced (Dates with Special Explosion, foxing, mewithoutYou, Touche Amore, Seahaven)
- Triple Crown Records launches pre-order for Foxing 'The Albatross'; on tour with Seahaven
- Four Year Strong release new track 'Tread Lightly'; pre-order new album now