Razorgator, a leader in sports, music and theater ticketing, introduces GatorLocator, a free mobile app that provides event goers with a new way to buy and sell tickets to upcoming events. GatorLocator enables fans to directly connect with local ticket sellers and purchase tickets without incurring any transaction or delivery fees.
“This is the first mobile app that gets tickets into the hands of ticket buyers without fees of any kind. Ticket buyers will save an average of 20-30% on every ticket,” said Nima Moayedi, CEO, Razorgator. “GatorLocator expands on our core Razorgator offerings by providing event goers with an easy way to connect directly with local sellers and find tickets at a great price.”
GatorLocator is the first mobile app that provides discovery of last minute tickets, without transaction, delivery or service fees. Tickets can be purchased from local sellers within days or hours of an event.
Based on the user’s location, GatorLocator shows upcoming local sports, concert and theater events taking place in the next thirty days. The app allows event goers to locate and chat with local ticket sellers and schedule a convenient time to pick-up tickets. Integration with PayPal provides a secure payment option for buyers.
In addition to no fees for buyers, sellers will not be charged for listing or selling tickets on GatorLocator.
GatorLocator is available on the App Store and currently features tickets to events nationwide.
Upcoming versions of the app will include digital ticketing options along with an Android version.
For more information, visit http://www.gatorlocatorapp.com.
- Petty Fest 2014 Announces Los Angeles, Seattle and Chicago Shows
- Stick To Your Guns announces Holiday ' Keeping Warm in a Cold World IV' shows
- Mimir Music THE FREE app for musicians
- Bonnaroo and Xbox announce partnership with new application
- Dialog release new Rock'n'Roll Knowitall music trivia app
- Win a pair of tickets to Memphis May Fire, The Word Alive, A Skylit Drive, Hands Like Houses and Beartooth in NYC