Chicago-based Gemini Club have released “Empty Bed”, the first track off their forthcoming EP End of Your Life due out in early 2015 via Red Bull Sound Select. “Empty Bed” tells the story of lost love set to driving beats and a captivating melody. Gemini Club has also announced a slew of west coast dates including a performance with Wrestlers and headliner Cut Copy on November 1st in the The Luxe Hotel parking lot in Los Angeles on the first night of Red Bull Sound Select Presents: 30 Days in LA. All tour dates below.
Gemini Club is Dan Brunelle, Tom Gavin, Ryan Luciani and Gordon Bramli, a four-piece electronic influenced indie-rock band from Chicago, Illinois. Gemini Club have become known for their ever changing live show thanks to a custom designed rig that allows for on-the-fly remixing of their own songs, so no two Gemini Club shows are the same. The band has supported artists such as Chromeo, A-Trak, Two Door Cinema Club, The Sounds, The Naked and Famous, Metric, Miami Horror, Chateau Marmont.
October 30th, Costa Mesa, The Wayfarer ~
October 31st, San Diego , The North Park Theatre *
November 1st, Los Angeles, Luxe Hotel *
November 3rd, West Hollywood, Bardot ^
~ Headline Set
* w/ Cut Copy
^ DJ Set
Red Bull Sound Select is an artist development program that delivers the best in new music. Each month Red Bull Sound Select presents shows in 16 cities hosted by notable music influencers who curate artists from their local scenes, including Afropunk in New York, Fake Shore Drive in Chicago, KCRW in Los Angeles, and Sub Pop Records in Seattle. Red Bull Sound Select supports these artists through 200+ annual shows and festivals, in-studio collaborations with leading creators, and music distribution and marketing.
- SPEAK to release 'Pedals' Jun.24; Summer tour with Gemini Club and The Griswolds
- Hustle and Drone to release debut album Sept.2 on Red Bull Sound Select; new single and tour dates
- For Today streams full album 'Fight The Silence' on Alt Press
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- We Are The In Crowd release new track 'Manners' from upcoming album 'Weird Kids'
- Juno Award producer Beat Merchant collaborates on Rippa’s new single “Everybody Get Up”