Los Angeles alternative hard rock band Gemini Syndrome have announced that they will donate a percentage of the profits from their merchandise sales on their December tour to local charities for tornado relief. Tornados ripped through several towns in the Midwest on November 17th killing eight people and injuring hundreds more.
Gemini Syndrome vocalist Aaron Nordstrom hails from Illinois and, as a Midwesterner, felt compelled to help, saying: “Our hearts and thoughts are with the people of Illinois, Indiana and others affected by the recent tornados. I grew up in Illinois so it hit me on a more personal level. We want to help.”
A percentage of the proceeds from merch sold at all shows will be donated to local charities in areas hit the hardest. The band will be playing shows near some of the hardest hit towns including Washington, IL a suburb of Peoria, IL where they are playing WIXO’s Radio 4 Relief show on Dec 14th with Asking Alexandria, Corey Taylor (Acoustic), and POD.
The band’s headlining tour with Mindset Evolution and Starset, supporting their current album LUX kicked off in Joliet, Illinois on November 30th. See all dates below.
Nov 30 Joliet, IL 105.5 The Kat’s Holiday*
Dec 2 Madison, WI The SRS Stage*
Dec 3 Rockford, IL District Bar and Grill*
Dec 4 Racine, WI Rt 20*
Dec 5 Columbus, OH Xclusive*
Dec 7 Parkersburg, WV Six Pence Pub*
Dec 8 West Chester, PA The Note*
Dec 10 Amityville, NY Revolution*
Dec 11 Clifton, NJ Dingbatz*
Dec 12 Newport, KY Thompson House*
Dec 13 Kokomo, IN Centerstage Bar & Grill*
Dec 14 Peoria, IL 105.7 The X Presents: Radio 4 Relief
- Gemini Syndrome Headlining Shows In December
- Razor & Tie signs Starset; debut album out this Summer
- photos: Starset live at Masquerade 4/30/14 photo credit: Gary Flinn
- Framing Hanley releases 'Criminal' video; on tour now with Starset and Devour The Day
- In This Moment announces new album 'Black Widow' and tour with Twelve Foot Ninja, Starset and 3 Pill Morning
- Interview with Gemini Syndrome front man Aaron Nordstrom