German True Heavy Metallers WIZARD will reissue their four studio albums in 2015, via Limb Music. New editions of: “Bound By Metal” (1999), “Head Of The Deceiver” (2001), “Odin” (2003) and “Magic Circle” (2005), have been remastered by Markus Teske (Vanden Plas, Mob Rules, Symphony X), and will include bonus tracks. Except that, “Odin” and “Magic Circle” reissues will also include bonus video clips.
“Nobody told us that Metal was dead – believe me”, says WIZARD drummer, Snoppi. “We didn’t notice that in the rehearsal room…” he adds. This totally naive yet very honest statement, taken from an early interview, is WIZARD in a nutshell. The only thing that counts for them is the absolute will to write one good metal album after another and to keep the flame burning for the best kind of music in the world. The opinion of the international press that Wizard is Germany’s answer to Manowar is not entirely incorrect. The band with singer Sven D’Anna take their fast, furious True Metal sound from similar sources as Joey DeMaio’s American band. Despite that, WIZARD songs have their very own identity.
“Head Of The Deceiver”, “Odin” and “Magic Circle” albums will be available on March 27 in Europe, and May 12 in North America. “Bound By Metal” reissue will be available on April 10 in Europe, and May 26 in North America.
More information: www.facebook.com/wizardmetal
- New band from Canada: Dieuponaday
- Cambion release new music video and 'Virus' EP details
- Occultivating the masses tour Hits Riffhouse Pub, Chesapeake, VA
- German metal band Convictors release new album 'Envoys Of Extinction'
- German stoner band Lord Of Giant to release 7" on H42 Records
- Chelsea Grin and Sworn In announce the Ashes to Ashes tour presented by Substream