Six weeks removed from performing at this year’s Bled Fest (Title Fight, The Menzingers, Man Overboard, Bane, Fireworks, Hawthorne Heights, Transit), Get Stoked is excited to announce that their Imminence Records debut, entitled Washington Street, will be released August 19th. Vocalist Cameron Wheeler describes the EP as, “A collection of songs from all of our encounters during college. From party stories to girls screwing with our heads this EP caters to a wide variety of experiences, both good and bad, and we all hope that everyone finds the songs as relatable as Get Stoked does.” With drummer Jacob Cardona adding, “This album developed as our friendship with each other did. Each song reflects our own emotions, experiences and reflections of each other, both musically and lyrically. Following Cameron’s lead with guitar writing every member adds their own flavor spanning multiple genres to create the unique sound that is Get Stoked”
Get Stoked was started when Cameron Wheeler and Jacob Cardona began writing music and starting to search for others to bring back the live music scene in Mt Pleasant. Ryan Turek along with Ben Jensen eventually jumped on the crazy train quickly followed by Zach Smith to complete the lineup. Get Stoked is a pop punk/hardcore quintet that blends hard melodic breakdowns with a new take on pop punk. Get Stoked brings lively in-your-face music with live performances that match in intensity. Combined with lyrics ranging from college experiences to forward progress in life, Get Stoked never plays that same thing twice and keeps the audience guessing what will happen next!
- Brian Setzer to release 'Rockabilly Riot: All Original' Aug.12 on Surfdog Records
- Every Time I Die to release new album 'From Parts Unknown' Jul.1 on Epitaph Records
- Sarah Jaffe announces new album 'Don't Disconnect' out Aug.19 on Kirtland Records
- Loose Planes announce debut on 6131 Records; tour dates with Tigers Jaw and Pity Sex
- Code Of Orange to release 'I Am King' Sept.2 on Deathwish Inc.
- Judah and the Lion announce debut full length 'Kids These Days' Sept. 9 on Good Time Records