Natalie Pryce are a Glasgow based band that channel a fascination with the roots of jazz, blues and punk into their own unique, narrative, song-writing. Their artistic and cinematic take on garage rock has been described as “gloriously dark” “staggering“and “oozing charisma“.
Natalie Pryce release their new single, ‘Emily’. The song is a white-knuckle ride through the dark night of the band’s soul. The garage blues quartet offer us a raucous number that explodes with intense drums and heavy bass. The sound of the distorted guitar simultaneously conjures up comparison to the simple hypnotic melody of a snake charmer and the deranged wailing of a madman. Vocalist, Mark Swan croons over the track telling a fairy-tale story of the grimmest variety. It is a dark pulsing song that grabs you and drags you into it’s rushing vortex.
The release is available as a free download through the bands website (nataliepryce.co.uk/download). This offer will only be available for a limited time only. Till then you can hear the song and further slip into Natalie Pryce’s post-modern dream/nightmare world by watching the accompanying music video for ‘Emily’ (nataliepryce.co.uk/emily
- Natalie Pryce releases new single 'Raquel'
- Natalie Pryce releases double A-side single 'Paul' and 'Peyton'
- Musical collective Natalie Pryce kickstarter campaign to fund new album Vol. II: The Ascent from Ego to Ego”
- Less Than Jake to release series of four high quality live recordings
- Glasgow based PINACT to release debut album May 19 on Kanine Records
- Cleveland-based Motives signs with InVogue Records and release 'Timeless' video/single