Following earlier single releases via Distorted Tapes & Gravy, the band’s first One Little Indian release is devastating new single ‘Shoe Prints In The Dust’ b/w ‘It’s A Pity’ (April 21st), two new songs – recorded at the legendary Toe Rag studios with Liam Watson – that are testimony to the band’s explosive alchemy.
Previously supporting the likes of Superfood, Wet Nuns, Icarus Line and Gay For Johnny Depp, the band have already been out playing packed headline shows this year as well as dates with The Wytches and festivals including Hammerfest, with many more to come!
“It’s rock and roll at its loudest, its rawest, and its most extreme.” The Line Of Best Fit
“We’ll call them Grungepunkthrashmetalnoisesludgecore.” Cack Blabbath
“A total riffy assault, sheer rampant sexnoise… Heavy as fuck.” The Guardian
31/05 Camden Rocks London
10/6 Hoxton Bar & Kitchen London
20-21/06 Camden Crawl London
11/07 2000 Trees Festival Cheltenham
- God Damn sign to One Little Indian; listen to new single
- God Damn announce new single 'Horus' on One Little Indian Records Oct.27
- God Damn streams new single 'Vultures' from debut album out May 11 on One Little Indian Records
- God Damn announce new single and debut album 'Vultures'
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- Vance Joy releases video for intimate live performance of 'My Kind Of Man'