The Goo Goo Dolls have announced they will be performing for the third year in a row at the Rob Machado Foundation (RMF) as part of its two-night annual benefit concert, running November 10 and 11 at The Belly Up in San Diego. The Goo Goo Dolls are teaming up with superstars Run River North and Timmy Curran to take to the stage November 11. Tickets are on sale now, and available for purchase here.
In addition, a limited number of VIP packages – featuring early admission, a 6 p.m. meet and greet with theGoo Goo Dolls and Rob Machado, and an exclusive backpack – will be available for the November 11 show. General admission doors will open at 7:00 p.m. for the 8:00 p.m. concert.
After highly successful 2012 and 2013 concerts, this year the event will take place over the course of two nights, with the All-American Rejects, P.O.D., Austin Burns, and The Workday Release playing on Monday, November 10th . Proceeds from both evenings will benefit the Rob Machado Foundation, a California-based 501c(3) non-profit private foundation. Founded in 2004, RMF was created to support charities dedicated to environmental programs worldwide. Its primary mission is to provide funding and initiate educational programs focused on helping children understand their contribution towards a healthy earth.
- Goo Goo Dolls announce benefit show with Good Shepherd Shelter, Dec. 15 in LA
- Album review: Goo Goo Dolls - Magnetic
- Goo Goo Dolls Unveil Video For New Single "Come To Me"
- Goo Goo Dolls announce Spring Tour and new single 'Come To Me'
- Goo Goo Dolls announce Arena Tour with Daughtry and Plain White T's
- Ghost "Popestar" Tour @ The NorVa June 8th