Fritjof Norrmo has been active as an artist since spring 2014. His debut single, “Traveler’s Dream”, was released the following autumn and was immediately well received by both audiences and several online music blogs. Since then, he has been hard at work playing and performing his music.
Coming from a life on the road, Fritjof Norrmo has based several of his songs on events and people he has encountered during the years. But there have not only been travels and new faces; a large part of his youth was spent in a small society in the Swedish countryside. In the midst of smoke from secret cigarettes, he was sitting in the window, dreaming of a more meaningful time. Double-single Set Me on Fire consists of two songs about dreams of love and a disdain for the place you’re stuck at.
The meeting between harmonic guitars and a melancholic, husky voice, which is Fritjof Norrmo’s music, is best described as Americana with influences from Indie-Pop and is now back once more. “Set Me on Fire”, produced by Kristian Anttila, is out on all digital platforms NOW!
LISTEN ON SPOTIFY:
LISTEN ON SOUNDCLOUD:
- Sweden's In Flames new album 'Siren Charms' out Sept.9 on Sony/Red
- Swedish artist Cajsa Siik releases stream of new single 'Relentless Delight'
- Sweden's Jonas Schwartz releases new single 'What If I Leave'
- Spiders to release 'Shake Electric' on Nov.4; check out the new video
- Acclaimed Swedish duo First Aid Kit share new video 'Stay Gold'
- Sweden, based singer/songwriter Olgwi is back with a second single 'Deep Wind'