Multi GRAMMY award-winning, multi-platinum selling production team Play-N-Skillz today release the official music video for new single “Literally I Can’t” featuring Redfoo, Lil Jon and Enertia McFly. The video premiered exclusively on MTV2, MTV Hits and MTV.com, and is also now available on iTunes and at all digital providers. “Literally I Can’t” is the first single from the duo’s new album to be released on Party Rock Records.
“Literally I Can’t” is undoubtedly the new party anthem and the accompanying visual is “Shots” done fraternity style. Directed by Mickey Finnegan and written by Redfoo & Kelly Covell, a group of snobby sorority sisters, who strictly abide by their “Literally I Can’t” mantra, reluctantly show up at the STFU frat house to show face at the hottest party on campus. Unable to resist what the boys have to offer, they’re transformed one at a time into girls gone wild.
Texan brothers Juan “Play” Salinas and Oscar “Skillz” Salinas have written and produced for everyone from Lil Wayne to Pitbull to David Guetta. The duo is notably known for hits “Ridin (Dirty)” by Chamillionaire, which won a GRAMMY for Best Rap Collaboration by a Group or Duo, and “Got Money” by Lil Wayne featuring T-Pain. The song was featured on The Carter III, which sold over 1 million copies the first week of its release. Being the biggest single on the album, it soared to the top of the hip-hop and pop charts, and Lil Wayne took home a GRAMMY for Best Rap Album. Now focusing on their sound and music, Play-N-Skillz are excited to introduce “Literally I Can’t” to the world.
- Producer/writer/DJ Redfoo announces debut solo album 'Where The Sun Goes'
- DJ Snake and LIL Jon release music video for 'Turn Down For What'
- Redfoo releases new music video for single 'New Thang'
- The Top 10 Workout Songs for August 2014 from RunHundred
- Norweigan Grammy winner Monica Heldal to release new album in the US Sept.16
- Crobot premieres brand new video and announces US tour with Chevelle