Major EDM Rising Stars Minnesota, SecretPandaSociety, KATFYR, Tut Tut Child, and Ricky Vaugn have teamed up with groupees on the Joseph vs. Dravet Syndrome fundraiser to benefit 7 year old Joseph’s battle with the rare condition.
“Dravet syndrome, also known as Severe Myoclonic Epilepsy of Infancy (SMEI), is a rare and catastrophic form of intractable epilepsy that begins in infancy. Initial seizures are most often prolonged events and in the second year of life other seizure types begin to emerge. Development remains on track initially, with plateaus and a progressive decline typically beginning in the second year of life. Individuals with Dravet syndrome face a higher incidence of SUDEP (sudden unexplained death in epilepsy) and have associated conditions, which also need to be properly treated and managed“. – Dravet Syndrome Foundation
Fans who contribute will receive an AMAZING selection of fresh EDM sounds from among the hottest young EDM artists today. A $1 minimum donation is sufficient, but fans are encouraged to commit as much as able to support a phenomenal cause and a remarkable child’s life. Learn more about the fundraiser and contribute HERE!
- KATFYR Releases The Prophet's "Ordinary Life (KATFYR Remix)"
- Reading based folk punks Smokey Bastard teams up with Groupees to raise money for Direct Relief
- Reflections enter Machine Shop with Will Putney to work on new album
- Arms For Elephants Release New Album "My Judas Scene"
- Drop Goblin Releases Horror Inspired 'Joseph Carmichael' Single and Video
- HEAVYGRINDER Releases Hotly Anticipated, Genre Melding 'Setsuna' EP