Guidford based angular-punk quartet TRAILS are pleased to announce they are set to release their crowd-funded debut album ‘Crooked Trees’ on 22nd September and will be available for purchase through Failure By Design Records or at http://www.wearetrails.com
Following a recent European headline tour, the band are also pleased to reveal the video for Where We’re Going We Don’t Need Roads, the latest track taken from the album, after a premiere with Rock Sound yesterday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia_K9PGDkGM
“At the beginning of 2013 we released our second EP ‘Signs’ – a more brash and hardcore infused follow up to our self-titled debut” explain the band of their new release “We decided it was the opportune time to start work on our first ever full length, and set ourselves the challenge of writing and recording it all within the space of 12 months.”
“We needed your help to fund the release of our debut album – from the recording costs that rack up, to the pressing and printing costs of vinyls and CDs, it don’t come cheap. Everything we do is self-funded, and we can only continue to write and release music with your help, so we’d like to say a huge thank you to anyone who pledged for the album and we hope you enjoy it!”
Circling the underground rock scene like a ravenous shark for the past two years, so far taking their unique sound across boundaries from Dundee to Brighton and Amsterdam to Nuremburg, Trails encapsulate the positivity of punk rock, with raw vocals and a freedom of expression that eludes most of their contemporaries set alongside a vicious, concentrated barrage of guitars and a strong work ethic.
Tour dates with the likes of breakthrough UK bands like Arcane Roots, The Computers, Tellison, Don Broco and Scholars, as well as appearances at Great Escape and Beach Break Festivals, are already marking these boys out as ones to watch – get on board now while you’re still ahead of the curve.
- Trails release 'Egos at the Door' video and announce album Kickstarter
- Guidford based angular-punk quartet Trails announce final show and music video
- Jolie Holland announces new album 'Wine Dark Sea' out May 20 on Anti- Records
- Beach Day share new track 'BFFs' from new album out Aug.19 on Kanine Records
- Flyleaf release 'Set Me On Fire' video; new album 'Between The Stars' out Sept.16
- Sir Sly release debut full length album 'You Haunt Me' Sept.16 on Cherrytree/Interscope Records