Hannah Thiem has released, “Brym al Mar”
the first single from her upcoming EP, BRYM. An ambient instrumental track that starts out with a passionate yet restrained and cinematic sound that builds up to an urgent and energetic drop, “Brym al Mar” is emblematic of Hannah’s ability to seamlessly blend her gripping work as violinist with her more recent work as an electronic producer.
Hannah Thiem – “Brym Al Mar”
Hannah is also a practicing yogi and often performs her original and improvisational scores at numerous yoga studios in the US as well as internationally, often collaborating with such lauded teachers as Elena Brower, Eoin Finn, Schuyler Grant, Aarona Pichinson, Amy Ippoliti, Danielle Mika Nagel, Vanessa Kudrat, and Chanel Luck.
Hannah Thiem is a producer and violinist whose musical stylings are influenced by her nomadic spirit and her deep appreciation for electronic and ambient soundscapes. Hannah’s upcoming album, BRYM will be her first release as a solo artist, though her previous works and collaborations are diverse and expansive. As the co-founder of the avant rock group, Copal, as well as the ambient electronic project Nyxyss, Hannah has shared the stage with a range of artists as varied and acclaimed as The Rolling Stones, Kanye West, Bassnectar, MOBY, Shpongle, Random Rab, EOTO, Jillian Ann, The Human Experience, Quixotic, and Lucent Dossier. Hannah has also recorded with Irma Thomas of the Grammy-nominated “Simply Grand,” Beats Antique, Random Rab, The Human Experience, The Rising Smoke of the Hobo Kings, Ancient Astronauts, and Edwin Briscoe. Hannah’s sonic foundation stems from her formative experiences with Eastern European, Nordic, and Middle Eastern music and BRYM is the beginning of an all new journey.
- Hannah Thiem releases video/single 'Brym Al Mar' from new EP out in late Spring
- Ambient punk newcomers Simmer announce 'Yellow Streak' EP on Dog Knights Productions
- Billboard Charting Nicholas Gunn Releases Stunning, Dark Ambient Single "Beauty"
- Nicholas Gunn Releases Newest Musical Influence Visualizer to Stunning Dark Ambient Series
- NYC indie electronic band Neon Faith release new single 'Between The Lines'
- The Worriers release new single 'Cruel To Be Kind'