Up for its 100th release, Revealed Recordings head honcho Hardwell has plugged into his roots to deliver a seismic club track that is guaranteed to keep the label’s milestone release echoing throughout the summer season…
Featuring the classic sample from The Prodigy’s 1991 hit ‘Everybody Is In The Place’, the dominating Dutch producer has woven his version with all the distinctive hallmarks of his unique sound, whilst encapsulating a little essence of what made the original rave track such an instant anthem.
In full celebration of the labels 100th single Hardwell connected with his dedicated legions of fans, asking them to participate in the creation of a unique music video using fan video of the I AM HARDWELL intro.
Having had over 200 fan videos, recorded at I Am Hardwell parties, submitted from 20 different countries worldwide, Hardwell has now released the video, created from fan footage for his latest single ‘Everybody is in the place.’
Always looking forward this is another example of Hardwell’s ability to intermittently engage directly with his fans and giving them as much ownership of the project as he has. Because as the man himself says; “the fans must take just as much credit for making my shows as special as they are, as I do”.
- They Might Be Giants release 3 new fan videos; 'Idlewild' out May 27
- Dannic puts fans in the first row, with new web series “Front Of House TV”
- Disco Donnie Presents + Showpro Announce Calvin Harris as The Main Headliner for The Day After Music Festival 2014
- Disco Donnie Presents + Showpro Announce The Final Lineup For The Day After Festival 2014
- Ultra Music Releases 'Ultra Dance 15' Compilation Ft. Hardwell, Kaskade, Diplo, Benny Benassi & More
- Pond releases new single and video for 'Zond'