Chicago’s Harm’s Way will be hitting the studio this Thursday to record their yet-to-be-titled new full-length album. The band will spend a week with Andy Nelson at Bricktop Recording and resulting tracks will be mixed by Kurt Ballou at Godcity Studios. Scheduled for an early 2015 release via Deathwish Inc., this new LP is the follow-up to Harm’s Way’s monumental back catalog: Blinded EP (Deathwish, 2013), Isolation LP (Closed Casket, 2011), No Gods No Masters EP (Closed Casket, 2010), and their debut Reality Approaches LP (OCR, 2009). This album will showcase Harm’s Way at their finest: 10 tracks that are more progressive, more expansive, and more ferocious than ever before.
photo by Jamie M. Moore
Since the band’s formation, they’e toured the globe numerous times over and have hit most heavy music festivals in the U.S. and abroad (This Is Hardcore, New England Metal & Hardcore Fest, Fluff Fest, Vlamrock, and more). And by doing so, they’ve garnered a reputation for some of the most powerful and harrowing live shows in aggressive music today. Harm’s Way have seen critical acclaim as well, and each album they release has been heavier and more adventurous than its predecessor. Now, Harm’s Way have absolutely honed their sound – a mix of metal, hardcore, and industrial – and this new full-length will continue them on this path they’ve forged for themselves; fueled by vitriol, and stronger than all
- Harm's Way announce US headline tour with The Beautiful Ones and Eternal Sleep
- The Black Dahlia Murder headline IndieMerch tour with Iron Reagan, Harm's Way and Maruta
- Coliseum rejoins DeathWish roster; deluxe reissue double LP/CD out Aug.19
- Cult Leader announces 'Useless Animal' 7" EP on Deathwish
- Bossk releases 'The Pick Up Artist b/w Albatross' 7 inch on Deathwish Inc
- John Butler Trio release studio cover of Pharrell Williams 'Happy'