He Is Legend have begun work on their highly anticipated new studio album with producer Mitch Marlow (Filter, A Skylit Drive, In This Moment). The band stated “We have a lot of history with Mitch, him having been in our band at one point, and we know that with him we are going to get the kind of awesome fart sounds that we want on a new record and we will be completely at ease and comfortable.” You can read the full statement from the band here where they also discuss the addition of drummer Sam Huff. This will be their first release since 2009’s It Hates You, which charted on the Billboard Top 200. The currently untitled album will be released via Tragic Hero Records. There is no release date scheduled as of now.
About He Is Legend:
He Is Legend’s current line up of Schuylar Croom (vocals), Adam Tanbouz (guitar), Matt Williams (bass), and Sam Huff (drums) signed to Tragic Hero Records in 2009 to release It Hates You, which charted on the Billboard Top 200. The full-length was produced by ex-Filter guitarist Mitchell Marlow and Allen Jacob at Warrior Sound in Chapel Hill, NC, with additional production by Kit Walters. They have toured extensively in the United States and Europe with acts like Norma Jean, Atreyu, Chimaira, Dragonforce, and Killswitch Engage.
He Is Legend links:
Tragic Hero Records links:
- He Is Legend Announce New Tour Dates
- Meet VERSUS ANGELS; Band Formed By He Is Legend Guitarist Worth Weaver
- He Is Legend releases new single 'Something Witchy' stream now
- He Is Legend release new lyric video 'Something Witchy'
- He Is Legend announce the 'Mega Deaf Tour' with Maylene & The Sons of Disaster and Wilson
- Greaver Signs with Cardigan Records, Releases New EP, Lineage and Legions