Location: Ravenswood, Indiana
Genre: Rock ‘n Roll
Endiana is an American rock band centered around singer-songwriter Matthew Aaron and producer/bassist Tim Fuller. Since forming in 2009 They have released 4 albums ranging from uber-produced rock records (including After The Fall and This Means War) to their newest release Secret Clues, a stripped down acoustic record. They portrays tales of love, lust and bloodshed in the American Heartland. The band’s sound varies just as the geography where they exist: somewhere between Detroit (Rock City and Motown), Chicago Blues and the roots sounds of Nashville and Memphis. After years of playing Stateside in the US, the band embarked on their first international tour in May 2015 with dates in Ireland, the UK and France. The band is currently in the studio recording their 5th studio effort with a subsequent tour planned for Fall 2016.
“Endiana the capacity to give us a truly great Hoosier masterpiece.”
–– Jeff Napier, Nuvo Magazine
“They puts a battered––yet rather bold––heart on display throughout their album After the Fall.”
–– David Lindquist, Indianapolis Star
“The guys in Endiana are the artists Indianapolis has been thirsting for.”
–– J. Scott Bugher, Split Lip Magazine
- HellHound Music's Interview With Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top!
- Detour North announce re-release of debut EP 'Poster Child For A Wasted Youth' on iTunes
- Indiana-based pop punk trio Sudden Suspension signs to Bad Timing Records
- Calvin Harris releases music video for instrumental track 'Slow Acid'
- Vevo Hot video list for November 1, 2014 and One Direction 'Live in Orlando' Contest
- Typhoon releases 'Prosthetic Love' music video featured in Veronica Mars movie