Over the weekend Within The Ruins got into a pretty serious accident in Pennsylvania while travelling to meet their upcoming tour in California.
After rolling for what seemed like an eternity, the van finally stopped and the guys emerged unharmed but their van and trailer are absolutely destroyed. We are hoping to raise some funds to help offset the costs of a new van/trailer, rental van, gear repair and whatever else needed to carry on.
Joe shares his thoughts about the experience:
We rolled about 3 times from what I can remember and landed in the median. Our van and trailer are totaled.
I know shit happens but man this is a tough one to grasp. We return home from a 27 day euro tour, spend one day with our families, and then this happens during a snow storm in PA as we are making the trek out to Cali.
All I can say is that we’re happy to be alive. I don’t know how, but none of us were injured.
We’re on the road touring because this is all we know and love, and we want to continue. Help us get back on our feet by picking up a shirt or making a donation if you can spare it. Thank you all for the continued support.
- Adrenaline Mob forced to cancel tour after near fatal road accident
- Allison Weiss releases statement regarding Van Rollover Accident on their way to SLC
- No Bragging Rights discuss recent accident and upcoming hiatus after March tour
- Twin Shadow releases statement concerning the Bus accident that occurred on Friday in Colorado
- Within The Ruins Announce New Tour Dates
- Zebrahead launches Pledgemusic campaign for first ever Live CD/DVD