Dynamic Orlando-based pop rock band The Crazy Carls recently premiered their video for “To The Stars” on Examiner, which accompanies the latest single off their forthcoming third studio album. Frontman Alex Baugh takes viewers on an exhilarating ride combining his signature surfer vibe with a fantasy journey. Garnering almost 2 million views on YouTube and 20,000+ combined Twitter followers and FB likes, the band’s fanbase only continues to grow, with Alex and his band touring the US this fall in support of their upcoming album set for release in early 2015.
Best known for their energetic live shows, The Crazy Carls combine pop, rock, reggae and funk into their tracks drawing favorable comparisons to Maroon 5, Bruno Mars and One Republic. The band has headlined several venues, lighting up Florida and the Southeast while sharing the stage with greats like Train, Big Sean, The Wailers, Schwayze, Better Than Ezra, Dirty Heads, and most recently Cisco Adler and Aaron Carter on their Summer/Fall 2014 tour.
The Crazy Carls are known for their engaging music videos and have filmed over 10 videos with Fine Light Entertainment. The band has also recorded several tracks with LA’s BK Entertainment (All Time Low, Fall Out Boy, 3OH!3, Yellowcard). Don’t miss “To The Stars”, the latest thrilling video from The Crazy Carls!
- Blessing A Curse go 'Down the Rabbit Hole' in new music video
- Calvin Harris releases music video for instrumental track 'Slow Acid'
- Vevo Hot video list for November 1, 2014 and One Direction 'Live in Orlando' Contest
- Review: Fascination Shadow By Contact by Paij Leinberger
- Typhoon releases 'Prosthetic Love' music video featured in Veronica Mars movie
- Bubbles Erotica Releases Official Music Video for "Cloak And Dagger" Off of Debut, Self-Titled Album