Los Angeles based hip-hop/metal veterans HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD have announced the release date of their forthcoming studio album, Day of the Dead. The album (the band’s first since 2013’s Notes from the Underground), will be released March 31st on Interscope Records and will feature the current single and title track, “Day of the Dead.” Leading up to the release, the band will be unveiling five new tracks from the album, beginning with “Usual Suspects” on February 17th.
Click HERE for an album release and tour announcement from the band. Fans can pre-order Day of the Dead starting February 17th and immediately receive a download of single “Day of the Dead” and new song “Usual Suspects.”
To celebrate the release of Day of the Dead, the band will be hitting the road for a special U.S. album release tour where fans will be treated to shows in small venues. Tickets go on sale February 11th and the band is offering a digital delivery of the new album (on March 31st) and the six tracks (prior to March 31st) to fans that purchase a ticket.
Tour dates are below, tickets on sale February 11th at www.hollywoodundead.com.
March 9 Philadelphia, PA @ Underground Arts
March 10 Boston, MA @ Middle East
March 11 New York, NY @ Gramercy Theatre
March 13 Poughkeepsie, NY @ The Chance
March 14 New Haven, CT @ Toad’s Place
March 15 Baltimore, MD @ Soundstage
March 17 Chicago, IL @ Bottom Lounge
March 18 Minneapolis, MN @ Fine Line Music Café
March 20 Denver, CO @ Marquis
March 21 Salt Lake City, UT @ Murray Theatre
March 30 Los Angeles, CA @ Troubadour
- HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD RELEASE NSFW VERSION OF "DEAD BITE" OFFICIAL VIDEO; NOTES FROM THE UNDERGROUND AVAILABLE NOW
- KORN Brings Back Family Values In Honor Of Their New Release 'The Paradigm Shift'
- Hollywood Undead release new single 'Day Of The Dead'
- Rock On The Range 2015 band line-up and pre-sale tickets
- Hollywood Undead premieres 'Day Of The Dead' music video with Rock On The Range and Welcome To Rockville
- Anathema announces U.S. tour with HIM