After two months of production silence, Venetian duo round out the summer with a thumping progressive EP led by title single Game Over. Forthcoming on Lazy Rich and Hirshee’s Big Fish Recordings, the bass-wielding Italian join the ranks of the Vancouver electro powerhouse in a single-track smash, built for the dance floor.
photo by David Prando
There’s no waiting for the beat from the recently formed, rock ready producers. Showcasing a slew of productions since early 2014, Honeypot tunes have one thing in common, big bass drops. Founded over a common drive for funky leads and virtuoso breakdowns; the two dish massive dance music from the studio to the stage. With less than a year under the name, Honeypot house harmony has been set-supported by Benny Benassi, Blasterjaxx, Bobby Burns, and Dj Blend.
In tune with big room trends, Game Over proves to be their most tremendous tune to date. Sporting strong bellowing bass, the leads bring a mellow reminder of analog Moroder. Building with nothing short of anthemic chords, the colossal crashing break is complimented by a Mortal Kombat-esque vocal sample directing the dance floor to drop.
Blending epically built anticipation with brute electro breaks make this mix of old a new a constant reminder of the Bloody Beetroots-style party that never slows down. Breaking onto the scene with their first defining single, Honeypot promise a bright future filled with bellowing bass.
- CYBERPUNKERS Announce 'Feel The Disco' EP & Drop "Live Mix April 2016"
- CYBERPUNKERS 'Feel The Disco' EP Out NOW on Big Fish Records!
- Canailles to release new album 'Round-Points' Apr.17 on Grosse Boite
- Black Object release debut self-titled EP on Subterra Records
- Dead Leaf Echo announce release of new EP Feb.25 on Moon Sound Records & US tour dates
- Paradise Fears new single 'You To Believe In' and first ever US headline tour