Recently tipped as a key artist to watch during the next 12 months by Billboard, Leeds-based producer/DJ Hot Since 82 delivers one of the most widespread supported tracks during 2013.
With dance music’s welcomed recent gravitation towards more soul-infused beats, Hot Since 82’s “The End” is equally as modern in its hypnotizing drumbeats and detailed nuances yet classic in its relaxed, emotional and seemingly effortless strings.
Every artist looks to make their mark on the scene with a defining approach that yearns for wide-open ears. But make no mistake that “The End” is guided by an orchestral landscape that signals the young producers true and effortless form.
Further emphasizing “The End’s” vivid qualities, respected and award winning director Jamie Childs transforms the track into a striking scored video, full of incisive storytelling.
Hot Since 82 possesses an interesting taste for the warmer more esoteric elements of electronic music delivering a cinematic masterpiece; the timeless best selling single from his recent debut LP “Little Black Book”.
The respective remixes by Sabb and Richie G continues “The End’s enjoyable interpolation of cinematic soundtrack and dance-floor jam.
Buy on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/HS82LBB
Buy on Beatport: http://bit.ly/LittleBlackBookBeatport
Buy on Amazon: http://bit.ly/LittleBlackBookAmazon
- We are Shining insane knife throwing, dancing video for 'Killing'
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- Mickey Avalon releases new video for title track of 'I Get Even' EP
- Alt-Pop duo Yell For Help release video for 'Trigger Happy'
- Minor Alps (Juliana Hatfield / Matthew Caws) debut music video for "Waiting For You"
- Affiance release 'Fire' music video