Houston rapper Roosh Williams releases “Staring At Me” from his upcoming album Unorthodox. With production by Da Stunna Beatz, Roosh slams down his opponents with gritty bars over the hypnotic guitar riff all while still maintaining his chill vibe. A music video for “Staring At Me” is forthcoming. The new song follows his first single “Extraordinary” which featured New York emcee Emilio Rojas.
Roosh has already been hailed by Complex as having “one of the best Houston Rap Mixtapes of 2013” with deja Roo: Times Have Changed. Hometown Houston Press declared him “Artist Of The Week” raving that the rising star is “wicked smart.” Roosh can also be seen in XXL, HipHopDX, Pigeons and Planes with nods from Houston music vets Scarface and Devin the Dude. His standout collaboration included buzzing Queens native Action Bronson on “It’s a beautiful thing.”
Fans can catch Roosh on the road this month with Harlem rapper Smoke DZA. List of performance dates below.
The DZA Dates:
Nov 20th Dallas – Curtain Club
Nov 21st Wichita – Rock Island Live
Nov 22nd OKC – ACM Performance Lab
- Roosh Williams releases new music video from upcoming album 'Unorthodox'
- Roosh Williams releases 'Deep End' music video featuring Scarface
- Swedish AOR band Houston reveal new album 'Relaunch II' details and lyric video
- Innovative UK artist Only Real release debut album 'Jerk at the End of the Line'
- Rapper/singer KyE Nathaniel releases 'Wonder Why' video produced by Johnny Juliano
- Spanish avant-garde black metal group As Light Dies reissue debut EP 'Gea' on Brutal Arratia Records