The Pilo remix brings ‘DDoS‘ to a new level, pulling apart the track and piecing it back together subtly, Pilo utilises Huoratron’s hard baselines and transforms the track, making this remix a welcome addition to early morning sets in the darkest depths of a club.
On the 7th July, the highly anticipated Acid Reign EP from Huoratron arrives. Released on Last Gang Records, the home of Crystal Castles, MSTRKRFT, Ryan Hemsworth and Purity Ring, the 3 track EP follows on from his debut album Cryptocracy which won Bronze in the European Design Awards.
Huoratron was formed as a dogmatic underground art concept: in his origins he took limited technology in the form of Gameboys, and forced the gadgets to spit out a distorted wall of sound like no-one had done before. The equipment has evolved in a logical progression with the music ever since.
The man behind the moniker of Huoratron, Aku Raski, has a multitude of forces at work within him. On one hand he is an intuitive artist and composer, an alchemist of the esoteric art of sound. On the other hand he is a scientist, who crafts sounds and beats with the care of a 17th century violin-maker.
Listen to DDoS here: https://soundcloud.com/huoratron/ddos
DDoS video teaser: http://youtu.be/pu90GyfDYg4
- The Presets releases new single 'Goodbye Future' & remixes
- American Authors release 'Best Day Of My Life' remix
- One Direction "Story of My Life" (Sevag Area-201 Remix)
- Galantis release new track 'Help' from Self Titled EP out Apr.1
- GRiZ releases new Lettuce remix 'Slippin Into Darkness' featuring Jessica Griffiths
- Frank Turner to release 'Polaroid Picture' EP Feb. 4 on Xtra Mile/Interscope Records