Sunday April 29th sees the release of “Lost In Love” the latest track released by I AM A CAMERA. Co-written and co-produced Jonas Quant and recorded in Gothenburg, Sweden, the track is “a dark love song to those poor souls who lose their way and need to be saved”.
I AM A CAMERA are Mancunian Francesca and Northern-Irish Londoner Ian. They have spent the last year putting out highly acclaimed tracks such as “Factory Boys” and their cover of Pet Shop Boys “Rent” which hit #1 and #2 on Hypemachine, along with remixing the likes of Lana Del Rey, Tanika, Zebra Katz and Chasing Grace.
“Lost In Love” comes with a number of notable mixes, from the godlike and legendary Todd Edwards, the kings of Underground London Severino and Hi-Fi Sean aka Up Yours, electro’s finest Digital Farm Animals, the band themselves and the dark lord Mr Jones.
The band have also filmed a video for “Lost In Love” where Francesca plays a spoilt, bourgeois woman who is filthy rich but knows the value of nothing. Totally materialistic and numb to love, she is lost and heading for hell. She is taken from her gilded cage of everyday life and sent to Purgatory, where her guardian fights to save her from a fiery demise.
I Am A Camera will be returning to the live stage later in April with dates in London and Manchester – details to be revealed later.
“Lost In Love” is released on digital on Sunday April 29th on Tim and Danny Music.
- For Today streams full album 'Fight The Silence' on Alt Press
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- We Are The In Crowd release new track 'Manners' from upcoming album 'Weird Kids'
- No Sleep Records announce release of Hundreth 'Resist' EP on vinyl
- Indirections release new single from 'Clockworks' out Feb. 25 on Invogue Records
- Line & Circle share stream of debut EP and announce CMJ and tour with Streets Of Laredo