IAMEVE is thrilled to release the “To Feel Alive” 7inch featuring alternative versions of the song “To Feel Alive,” originally written for the Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters soundtrack, which sold over 20,000 copies worldwide and garnered over a million streams on youtube.
Described by the Huffington Post as “....if Alice took Ziggy Stardust’s hand and followed him down the rabbit hole to a world guided by the twists and turns of ethereal and colorful vocals,” IAMEVE is inspired by telling stories through cinematic pop soundscapes.
IAMEVE’s work has been featured in over 100 films and TV shows, and she was awarded as an up and coming songwriter by the Songwriters Hall of Fame. Last year, IAMEVE leant her songwriting and vocal talents to the film Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters, the second film made for the sensational young adult book series, grossing 200 million worldwide at the box office. Her song “To Feel Alive” was written for the end credits as a theme song for the character Thalia. With its lush vocals and an orchestral arrangement by film composer Andrew Lockington, it was the only non-instrumental song included on the film’s soundtrack. The nature of the song made it a favorite among fans and its popularity inspired IAMEVE to produce her own acoustic piano driven version, as well as a remix by Canadian producer Gordini.
A constant force of creativity, IAMEVE will be inviting fans to dive deeper into her futuristic fantasy world with the release of new songs and videos through the Patreon platform beginning this fall.
- IAMEVE's 'Red and Black' Premiering on Curve Magazine
- Run Things release 'Dumb In The Sun' 7" on White Iris Records
- BELZEBASS releases "Welcome To Hell" EP & disturbing NSFW music video
- Chuck Ragan to release 7" Feb. 25; new album 'Till Midnight' out Mar.25 on SideOneDummy Records
- Black Stone Cherry to release new album 'Magic Mountain' May 6 on RoadRunner
- Enter Shikari releases 'The Mindsweep' on Hopeless Records; Tour starts Mar.23