After much anticipation, Icelandic indie-rock duo Ourlives has released their impressive debut album, Den of Lions, today with Seattle based independent label Spartan Records. The album is available digitally at iTunes as well as on limited edition vinyl LP from Spartan at http://spr.tn/denoflions.
In addition, the band has shared a full stream of Den of Lions with fans, which can be heard now at http://spr.tn/dolstream.
Already indie-darlings in their home country of Iceland, Ourlives’ stunningly beautiful music has been making landfall here in the U.S. over the last year through word of mouth from those in the know as well as dozens of musical licenses on hit TV shows on networks like ABC, NBC and MTV. Now, with the release of Den of Lions, Ourlives is preparing for the next chapter of their career as they penetrate the U.S. indie rock scene.
Hailing from Reykjavik, Iceland, Ourlives is made up of Jón Björn Árnason and Leifur Kristinsson, who have spent nearly the last decade of their lives writing, demoing and recording their debut album. Den of Lions features twelve blissful soundscapes that walk the line between remarkable ballads and cathartic anthems, as heard on tracks like “Blissful Ignorance” and “Blurry Eyes.”
Follow the band at https://www.facebook.com/Ourlives.Iceland for additional news and updates.
For More Information:
- Icelandic indie-rock band Ourlives to release new album Oct.14 on Spartan Records
- Asgeir releases Icelandic version of debut album and announces dates with Hozier
- Vance Joy to release debut album in Sept. on Atlantic Records; N. American Tour Dates
- Hustle and Drone to release debut album Sept.2 on Red Bull Sound Select; new single and tour dates
- Vance Joy releases video for intimate live performance of 'My Kind Of Man'
- American Idol winner Caleb Johnson to release debut album Aug.12