Imminence Records has signed Erie, PA’s symphonic death metal quintet Perdition. In under a year, Perdition has released the Decadence EP and their self-titled album while playing regionally throughout the years to build their rabid fan base. Guitarist Andrew DeSanctis commented on the signing, “I’m very excited to announce that Perdition has signed with Imminence Records! The band is formulating ideas for future releases and plans for tour, promotion, and more this spring and summer.” With Imminence Records Owner Ryan Williford adding, “I have spent over half a year looking for a melodic/symphonic death metal band, and I couldn’t be happier to have found the perfect fit with Perdition.” Perdition is currently working on new material to be released later this year along with several tour opportunities.
FOR FANS OF: The Absence, The Black Dahila Murder, Abigail Williams
From the bleak shores of Lake Erie comes Perdition, bringing a wall of sonic destruction and superb performance with them. Forged in the fall of 2008, Perdition is a symphonic death metal band that brings a tide of change for metal listeners everywhere. Uplifting piano and keyboard arrangements juxtaposed with edgy modern technical death metal style guitar and drum work form the core Perdition sound. Having played with internationally famed and signed acts such as Moonspell, The Faceless, Decapitated, Born of Osiris, Abigail Williams, and Carnifex, Perdition is a heavy hitting force of young musicians, ready to cut a swath of carnage through any metal music scene.
- Red City Radio announce European Tour dates with Perdition; Festival appearances
- Indie rockers Diet sign to Imminence Records, self titled EP reissue
- Definitely A First Sign to Imminence Records, 'Colorblind' Deluxe Edition Reissue Due June 17th
- Imminence Records signs Digitalife; new album 'Nemesis' out Sept.9
- Cries of the Captive sign to Imminence Records; 'Imperialist' re-issue out Sept.9
- Uh Huh Baby Yeah! signs to Revival Recordings and announces Spring tour dates