Indie-pop musician Madison‘s new EP In The Bright Light is out today, May 27th. Listen to it in full here and download “Give Me Your Oh” for free here. Glamour.com called the song “peppy music to make…summer pop” and it’s featured in the new Victoria’s Secret commercial here.
The EP follows Madison’s previous EPs, The Noise Some People Make and We’ve Been Nothing, which catapulted her into the playlists of bloggers, fashion outlets, music supervisors and club DJs. Madison also released The Remixes Some People Make, which featured remixes by RAC, Wild Cub, Oli Chang from The High Highs, and more.
Madison premiered “Start A Fire” via Earmilk, the first song from her new EP. “Start A Fire” is also featured in the nationwide Pantene ad campaign, which you can view here. You can listen to the track here.
Madison has garnered praise from publications such as Billboard, NME, Interview, Glamour, Paper, BlackBook, and Nylon, who cited her “infectious beats and cotton candy sweet vocals that meld into one stuck-on-repeat song.” Billboard agrees that her music is “a promiscuous bit of alternative pop, enchantingly catchy, flashing bona fide soul, and a harbinger of bigger things to come.”
Madison’s music has been featured on such Television shows as Parks & Recreation, 90210, Gossip Girl and Lost Girl, as well as promos for Grey’s Anatomy, Dallas, and Nashville. She also music supervised the indie film Missed Connections, starring Sting’s daughter Mickey Sumner, which won the audience award at Film Festivals Gen Art, Sarasota and Savannah. You can listen to the soundtrack here.
- Madison release 'In The Bright Light' EP May 27; first single in nationwide Pantene Ad
- Caustic Releases New Video F**k In a Suit
- Run Things release 'Dumb In The Sun' 7" on White Iris Records
- BELZEBASS releases "Welcome To Hell" EP & disturbing NSFW music video
- Chuck Ragan to release 7" Feb. 25; new album 'Till Midnight' out Mar.25 on SideOneDummy Records
- Sick Of It All premiere new track from 'Last Act Of Defiance'