Indie-rock band The Vaccines have premiered a new video for their song “20/20” – check it out HERE. The track, which was named a “charming slice of Brit pop revved up to a punk pace” by Newsday, is off their recently-released LP ‘English Graffiti’.
Speaking about the track, the band says: “’20/20’ is another ode to cinema and continues the theme of heightened reality and alternate universes. We love working with friends because it’s always truly collaborative so working with max and bringing the idea to life was amazing.”
‘English Graffiti’ is available now HERE via Columbia Records. The album is being hailed as a career peak for the band, debuting at #2 in their native UK and earning praise from Nylon, Vice Noisey, Stereogum + more. Pitchfork declared it “their best record yet.”
The band will also play select dates on Mumford + Sons’ ‘Gentlemen of the Road’ tour this summer. Full tour itinerary here: http://www.thevaccines.com/tour/.
8/5 San Francisco, CA Slims
8/7 Portland, OR Wonder Ballroom
8/8 Seattle, WA Neumos
8/11 Edmonton, AB Rexall Place *
8/12 Calgary, AB Scotiabank Saddledome *
8/15 Walla Walla, WA Whitman College-GOTR
8/17 Inglewood, CA The Forum *
8/18 Inglewood, CA The Forum *
8/22 Salida, CO Vandeer Ranch –GOTR
8/24 Minneapolis, MN Triple Rock Social
8/25 Chicago, IL Lincoln Hall
8/26 Columbus, OH The A&R Music Bar
8/28 Toronto, ON The Opera House
8/29 Philadelphia, PA Theatre of the Living Arts
8/30 Cambridge, MA The Sinclair
9/1 Brooklyn, NY Rough Trade NYC
*denotes supporting Mumford & Sons
- Stockholm based Honeymilk announces new single 'Sanguine Skies' and UK dates
- UK indie pop band Lake Malawi releases new single 'Young Blood'
- The Neighbourhood release brand new video 'The Califournia 2.0'; band on tour now
- Say Lou Lou release 'Everything We Touch' video; single out Jun.2 on Columbia Records
- Danny Mercer releases 'Who Are You Loving Now? ' music video
- Melodic hardcore band Louder Than Quiet team up with Jonny Craig for "Red Gemini"