The Czech Grammy Awards have nominated INFERNO‘s latest album “Omniabsence Filled By His Greatness” in the best Hard & heavy music category. The 23rd annual ceremonny of “Ceny Anděl” will be held on April 14th in Prague. The full list of nominees is available at: http://www.cenyandel.cz/news/nominace-zanrove-ceny-akademie-popularni-hudby-cen-andel-2013/
Besides INFERNO, two other artists have been nominated in the same category. Our heartiest congratulations and best of luck to the band!
By unifying elements that make black metal special, INFERNO set out on a tumultuous journey towards their own massive sounding. The band took a leap forward over their previous release, “Black Devotion” (2009). Dissonant passages go now hand in hand with a delicate use of psychedelia, the compositions became more demanding. While straightforward black metal and melodic riffs are still present, “Omniabsence Filled By His Greatness” (out now) gained in terms of quality, atmosphere and song-writing. The full album can be streamed at: http://agoniarecords.bandcamp.com/album/omniabsence-filled-by-his-greatness
The album was recorded, mixed and mastered at Necromorbus Studio by Tore Stjerna (Watain, Ondskapt, Valkyrja). Fenomeno Design (Blut Aus Nord, Glorior Belli, Perdition) prepared the layout.
- INFERNO reveal new song with Agonia Records
- ROOT to release anniversary CD+DVD / 2LP; video teaser available
- TEMPLE OF BAAL announce new album details
- Ephel Duath releases "Hemmed By Light, Shaped By Darkness" on Agonia Records
- NOCTURNAL BREED unveil new song and album details
- Swedish reformed death metal unit, Centinex release brand new video 'Moist Purple Skin'