InsideOut Music is extremely pleased to announce the signing of The Mute Gods, a brand new band from the mind of renowned bassist, chapman stick player & vocalist Nick Beggs. Joining him will be his colleague in Steven Wilson’s band, drummer Marco Minneman, and long-time Steve Hackett collaborator & keyboardist Roger King.
Nick had this to say:
“I wanted to put a band together as an outlet for the material I’ve written during the past two years, whilst touring with Steven Wilson and Steve Hackett. I’m excited to be working with Inside Out on this very dynamic project.”
The Mute Gods will release their debut album in January 2016.
As previously mentioned, Nick Beggs has most recently been involved with Steven Wilson’s solo band, both in the studio and on tour, whilst also playing live with legendary guitarist Steve Hackett as part of his Genesis Revisited run of shows. In recent years he has contributed to projects such as Lifesigns, Fish On Friday & Lonely Robot, as well as playing live with Rick Wakeman.
The Mute Gods have also launched a brand new website which will be updated with new content and information on how the band came together in the coming months. Head over there now: http://www.themutegods.com
The Mute Gods Online:
Free InsideOutMusic digital sampler:
- Tim Bowness signs to InsideOut Music; announces second solo album
- InsideOut Music, Mike Portnoy & Sixthman team up to bring you Progressive Nation at Sea 2014
- InsideOut Music Celebrates 20th Anniversary With Shows in California
- Jolly Unveil amazing new home-made music video 'Lucky'
- Theatrical hard rockers Incura set to release self-titled debut on InsideOut Music
- This Wild Life signs to Epitaph Records; debut album 'Clouded' out May 27