Kingdom of I’s debut track “Crying at the Disco” was penned by Dave Stewart (Eurhythmics, Platinum Weird), Kara DioGuardi (Britney Spears, Gwen Stefani, Christina Aguilera, Kelly Clarkson, Kylie Minogue) possibly best known as American Idol judge for season 8 and 9, and John Shanks (Westlife, Take That, Bon Jovi), and recorded and produced by Alain Johannes (Queens of the Stone Age, Chris Cornell, Arctic Monkeys, Jimmy Eat World, No Doubt, Foo Fighters, Them Crooked Vultures). This new project and song recently earned Lauren inclusion in Variety’s “Ten Brits to Watch” cover story and event that took place late last month.
Lauren was given her sink or swim moment a year into her career when she went on the road opening for Maiden in some of the largest venues in the world. The Maiden tour catapulted her into History as the first woman to front a rock band in a major arena in India. Lauren continued on the road with Maiden on the legendary Flight 666 tour, holding her own and captivating audiences on the male dominated tour. After the tour she returned to the studio to start flushing out a new sound which resulted in the Kingdom of I project and the new song “Crying at the Disco.”
- One Day Waiting Reveal How We're All "Dying For The Truth"
- Legendary photographer Gene Kirkland unearths rare, never-before-seen images of Rock History's Greatest Moments
- Spinefarm Records signs eccentric Finnish cover band Steve 'N' Seagulls
- Rocker Sully Erna Gets "JOELSMACKED"
- ZARDONIC Makes Video Game Debut In WARLOCKS VS SHADOWS Brawler RPG Game